Financing Our Foodshed: Growing Local Food With Slow Money
By Carol Peppe Hewitt
ECONOMICS / Green Business
Publisher: New Society Publishers
$17.95 plus shipping options
We will ship your signed copy within 3 working days. If you live locally and would rather purchase your copy directly from Carol, please let her know.
For international shipping or orders of 10 copies or more, please contact Carol.
Financing Our Foodshed is also available for sale at the following Triangle-area locations:
- Angelina’s Kitchen, Pittsboro
- Circle City Books & Music, Pittsboro
- New Horizon Trading Company, Pittsboro
- Chatham Marketplace, Pittsboro
- McIntyres Bookstore, Fearrington
- Flyleaf Books, Chapel Hill
- Regulator Bookshop, Durham
- Quail Ridge Books, Raleigh
- Twig, Chapel Hill
- Paperbacks Plus!, Siler City
- TS Designs, Burlington
- Saxapahaw General Store, Saxapahaw
WOODY TASCH, author of "Inquiries into the Nature of Slow Money"